The AMD Ryzen logo program is now available to be displayed on all socket AM4 OEM motherboard product pages that are compatible with the AMD Ryzen Desktop
Display the AMD Ryzen logo and educate your motherboard shoppers about AMD processor compatibility.
The AMD Ryzen logo helps to:
- Identify which motherboards are out of the box ready for Desktop 2000 series processors
- Educate users on the benefits of purchasing AMD Ryzen processors
- Reassure users that they are purchasing the correct motherboard for their needs
This program is available in 16 languages.
How the AMD Marketing Logo Works:
- A few motherboards where you will see this program displayed includes: ASRock, ECS, Biostar, MSI, Asus, and Gigabyte motherboards
- Responsive design enables the AMD marketing logo to automatically adjust for optimized viewing on different websites, as well as from desktop, laptop,
tablet, or phone
- The logo will only show on 3rd party OEM motherboards compatible with AMD AM4 processors
- No catalog required!
This program is available for selection within the CNET Client Portal
. If you would like
assistance integrating, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team